Our environmental goals are achieved by:
- Meeting all applicable federal, state, and local environmental and health related regulations.
- Preventing pollution by substituting non-hazardous materials for hazardous materials whenever possible.
- Conserving natural resources through reuse and recycling.
- Reducing our costs for raw materials and waste treatment through pollution prevention, recycling, good housekeeping, and inventory control.
- Training our employees and equipping them with the tools to make this policy work.
Good stewards of our environment and community
As an industry leader and responsible corporate citizen, Wisconsin Plating Works of Racine is committed to the continuous improvement of the quality of our workplace.
As good stewards of the earth and a family-focused company, we are committed to the protection of our community and environment.
We are proud of our record of action and initiatives in these areas because it’s the right thing to do to make this world a better and healthier place for all of our families.
“For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16 ESV